Calie's Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, hello, hello!

2 posters

Go down

Hello, hello, hello! Empty Hello, hello, hello!

Post by static Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Hi Callie, or do you prefer FW, or have you got a few others tucked away? Smile 
I didn't realize this was your site when I signed up for it back when I started with PFD. I spend so much time there these days that I realized I never got back here.
Well,thanks for opening your sites to me. I am still trying to finish my tutorials, but Life, that b@#$t^d, keeps putting twigs in my spokes. lol! If I ever get them done, I'll stick 'em on this site too, if you don't mind.

Well, I'm off to check out the site a bit more. Cool 

BTW, I like your emoticons. you and Sanbie should get together and copy all form both sites. then we could enjoy 'em all on all the forums! Wink

static

Back to top Go down

Hello, hello, hello! Empty Re: Hello, hello, hello!

Post by Calie Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:48 pm

I originally started out with CalieVee and that is the name I had when I opened this site. I also created Faeryl Womyn for when I was doing my research about living in a camper van and have a site for that as well. I also have Faeryl Knowes and thats pretty much wiccan and anything else I can throw into it...lol I seriously need to combine these names and sites cause it does get confusing. Since you know me as Faeryl Womy or FW then that is fine even here.
Calie
Calie
Admin

https://caliescorner.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum