Calie's Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Chat

Go down

Free Chat Empty Free Chat

Post by Calie Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:09 am

Well the first two are from the same site, both are google related, and I believe a bit more private that most chat as it's not an actual room that just anyone can join.

http://www.google.com/support/chat/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=159499
http://www.google.com/talk/about.html

You can also use chat in facebook and the old tried and true everyone remembers is msn messenger. These also are private chats and only happens with those you have in your friends list or you added at some point.

This list is for adding chat to your website...

ParaChat
Java based chat. Personal version is free with admin control. Fee based professional version available, without ads, and extensive admin control.

Chatters Online
ChattersOnline.com offers admin the ability to create, customize and place a free java chat room on their websites. You also can send and recieve private messages to others members and more.

Wikkedwire
Wikkedwire offers free irc chat network with a free java chat applet and also fully support WebTV and MsnTV as well as all IRC chat clients made for pc. The java chat applet runs without ads, and customizable.

Everywhere Chat
This site offers code generator to generate your chatroom code in Java applet.

Free Chat Sites where you can create a room or join one already in progress...

The first part of this list was not created by me, it was found on another site which offers other types of lists for chats such as adult, kids, teens, etc.
Chat Directory

iFree Top Chats - Chat top site where sites are listed by rank and traffic.
YABA, an Addictive Chat Community - A chat based social network where you can add new friends you meet in chat and share your profile, photos and blog.
Refuge Teen Punk Chat - Alternative chat community for young teen, punk, and emo chatters. Simple chat room features a large selection of user avatar icons, emotion icons, private chat messaging, community and private rooms, block annoying users, and more.
Chatflux - Free java chat site. Features a trivia room where you can play trivia games against other chatters and other unique features.
TeenChat.com - At TeenChat.com teens can find like minded people, meet new friends for their social network, share stories and get advice.
Junglespot - The free chat network!
321 UK Chat - Free UK chat rooms for chatters of all ages.
World Of Chat - Free UK based Chat rooms and forums for anyone 18+, flash based and fun to use, all rooms hosted and rooms for general chatters.
Chat Center - Free chat rooms for all kinds of people. Listen to mp3 music in the flash player while you chat. Uses standard irc commands. Java required.
Spinchat - Free online international chat community with busy rooms for teens, adults, and singles. Talk live with people all over the world. Spinchat also features community boards, blogs, and games if you are bored with chat.
Chat Shack Network - Search the chat directory and search portal or get your own free personal chat page with admin controls. Setup is easy, anyone can easily make their own mini chat site with no webmaster or programming knowledge needed. You don't even need your own webpage, very cool.
Chat Avenue - A staple in online chat rooms, Chat-Avenue features rooms for people of all ages from kids and teen to adult. Special interest chats include music and video games. Unlike most of it's competitors which feature DigiChat, Chat-Avenue embeds it's chat screen into the actual webpage.

Of course there is also the well known chats available such as Yahoo, MSN, Phreik, Aim, you can find a list of these here...
http://web-messenger.eu/
Calie
Calie
Admin

https://caliescorner.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Free Chat Empty Re: Free Chat

Post by Calie Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:40 am

Google chat is another place that provides you with the ability to have chat either privately of with a whole group. Along with this chat, when logged into you email account, you also have a phone feature. So long as you have headphone/speakers and a microphone (can get sets that have both headphones and mic), as well as internet connection, you can call anywhere in North American...for free. I will upload some images later to show you have this is all possible.

Another type of calling which also needs the internet, headphones and mic is Skype. I only recently got this program and with the advantage of having a video camera, I can not only talk to but see the person and vice versa. This is great because I was able to see and talk to my Grand-daughter and I have not even had the chance to meet her in person yet.
Calie
Calie
Admin

https://caliescorner.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down